Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!


Sisters Friend Jody and Heidi

Today is my sisters Birthday. I am so very proud of her. She is currently a single mom, working full time as an ER Nurse, going to school full time to become a Nurse Practitioner, and suffering with a herniated disk in her back. She is working so hard at life and she is doing a wonderful job. She is working on her thesis project and her topic of study Nutritional needs and Fitness of preschool children with Down Syndrome. I was so honored that she chose that topic as it will benefit me and many others to come.

We lost our dad four and a half years ago and although we miss him dearly, it has brought us closer that we ever have been before. So Thank you Daddy :)

This morning before the Camille and Elijah went to school I told them that today was Aunt Heidi's birthday and they wanted to sing Happy Birthday to her. I took a photo of them and then voice recorded them signing and texted it to my sister. I would have loved to have shared that on here because there's nothing cuter than kids singing, but my inability to understand technology kept me from doing so...LOL

So Heidi if you can figure out how to get that online, email it to me and I'll post it :) Have a wonderful day, don't eat to much cake, and have a scoop of ice cream for me!!! P.S. Biggest Loser competition starts tomorrow, you in?

No comments: