Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 for 21 here I come :)

This is a great month for us. The twins turn 4!!!! We will celebrate the past four years with them and continue to Thank God Above for all the blessings they have brought to us. I love fall, the beauty of the trees, the cooler weather, halloween with the kids, football season, and the opportunity to snuggle up with a good book (reading Twilight series, finally). Not only does October bring us all of that already mentioned but it also brings Uncle Jimmy running the Chicago marathon on Sunday October 6th, The Buddy Walk thats going on all over the country, the twin's participated in the 2010 calander to benefit the Pittsburgh Down Syndrome Asso. again and they will go on sale this month for $16, and this month is a National Down Syndrome Awareness month. Someone has created a challenge to bloggers to spread the word about Down Syndrome and I'm going to try and take the challenge.

Its known as the 3rd Annual 31 for 21 Blog Challenge.




I will be trying to talk each day about something I've learned about Down Syndrome, how Down Syndrome has changed our lives, what I wished I'd known about Down Syndrome before the boys came, and things I want you all to know about Down Syndrome. Please feel free to email me questions you would like me to address this month at pookeymom@msn.com. I would love to cater this to who ever is curious about things. Don't be bashful, I want to make this fun!!

No comments: