Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 4 in hospital....

Today was a better day. Boys watched ALOT of Dora and Barney, they have a much more productive cough and they seem to be eating and drinking a little more. Today was 80 degrees outside so it was hard to see the nice weather and be cooped up inside. The poor lil guys keep signing "car" they wanna go home. We got them out of the cribs today for a few minutes and walked them around the hallways in the wagon, so it was nice to do something with them today outside the room. Camille and Elijah stopped in for a visit and later Tristin came and played with them too.

Can I just say what wonderful friends and family I have. My friend Kristen has helped us so much with the older kids and my mom and sisters have all pulled together and been there for me when they can. It gets really boring sitting in the same little room for so long with nothing to do. I love the visits!!!

Here are some photos from today:

Wagon ride to visit Big Bird
Photobucket

Caleb's crabby face
Photobucket

Watching TV together
Photobucket

Visit from Camille and Elijah (Elijah spilled drink right before photo)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Caleb's nap
Photobucket

No comments: