Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That WASN'T Chocolate!!!

Days here at the Hanzely house are never dull. Somedays we're all healthy and happy and go about our daily living without a hitch. Other days, there is illness or disappointment of some sort that causes us all to have a bad day. Whatever the day my bring it is NEVER dull, how could it be with five children? I have decided to start this blog with the intention to always remember the good, the bad, the funny, the sad and share some of it with you, my family and friends.

Its just kinda funny that what happened today pushed me over the edge to jump on the blogging bandwagon and just do it. Pretty normal day, we just got a new 42" Plasma tv last night so we've been lounging around watching tv today being lazy. I went out to check on dinner and around the corner comes Isaac and I saw a mark on his face that looked like chocolate, as I approached him to wipe it off I realized, it wasn't chocolate, he had found what mommy always changes in his diaper when he's stinky.. Oh boy, time to unpack the onsies again :) At least he's curious and that's a good thing!

No comments: