Friday, January 16, 2009

Blogging

I have thought about blogging for quite some time now. I thought it would be a great way to write down my thoughts and the crazy things that happen on a daily basis here in our household. Then I thought how cool, a baby book online, why not keep stories of the kids that they can go and read forever and ever. Then I started getting nervous about people seeing "to much" of our family, and my husband in not really with sharing our lives with everyone, but I have read and followed so many blogs over the past year I have been inspired to just give it a try. So for family and friends, I hope that you'll enjoy seeing a bit more of us and I look forward to seeing what this journey may bring to me and my family's entertainment.

A little about us for those that don't know us. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 13+ years. We started dating while I was in high school and he was in college and we dated for awhile and broke up. About two or three years later our paths crossed again and the rest is history. He is a CPA and I'm a stay-at-home mom to our five wonderful, beautiful, amazing children. Tristin is 11 and in the 5th grade. She beautiful, artistic, and highly intelligent. Camille is 7 and in 1st grade. She is also very beautiful, my girly girl and highly spirited, she gives me a run for my money most days. Elijah is 5, and in kindergarten. He loves school, he's all boy, and he's a joy to be around. Caleb and Isaac are 3, they are in preschool. They receive physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, a developemental teacher and TSS services for a total of 20+ hours each of services a week. They are busy boys. Oh, and they are identical twin boys both with Down Syndrome, PDD Autism, Sensory Intigration Dysfunction, asthma, and swallowing issues. They are the light of my life and a blessing from God to our family.

I hope to be able to share our ups and downs in our journey through life. I am so hopful that this year will be even more amazing than the last and I'm happy to have you all to share it with me.

Until next time,

Stacy

No comments: