Monday, October 17, 2011

31 for 21: Happy Birthday Boys!!

6 years ago today we began our journey of parenting twins. 
6 years ago today we began our journey of parenting children with Down syndrome.
6 years ago today God opened our eyes to a whole new world.
6 years ago today a new passion developed in my heart and mind to gain acceptance.
6 years ago today I became Doubly Blessed with more than I deserve.

Happy Birthday Caleb and Isaac.  As our journey continues I hope to continue learning and growing because of you.  The saying that "We bring our children into the world and expect to teach them everything we can, but when you have a child with a disability they in fact teach you more than you can offer to teach them!"

(really upset that my camera is not working, today of all days is when I want to share photos of my beautiful boys.  So I decided to just add some random cuteness from the past year!)


4 comments:

heidi marie said...

your boys are so cute! happy birthday to caleb and isaac!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, boys!!! So handsome!

Jenny Dawn said...

They are so handsome!!! Happy birthday, boys!!! Am so excited to find your blog! http://jendawnscowgirlup.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

Happy birthday!