Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for crackers. Yes crackers. My twins love love love crackers so much. I don't know how I would get through a day without crackers. Tom and I are sitting down for the evening, all kids are in bed but the twins and Isaac goes out to the kitchen and brings in a pack of crackers and throws them at daddy's head and sits on the floor in front of him to wait until he unwraps his nightly snack. I was talking with a friend the other day about the crackers we buy, I seriously think we spend $20 a month on crackers.. YIKES!! Many days that is all I can get them to eat. I like to mix it up a little for them. Graham crackers for breakfast, peanut butter on wheat for lunch and cheese on cheese for dinner and a few Ritz for snack. Can you tell I know my crackers alot better than I did three years ago..LOL

I'm thankful for my mother and father in law. When we need them they are there to help us watch the twins. Tonight was board game night for the older kids' PTA monthly meeting. My in-laws watched the twins so that I could go with the other kids and participate. We had a lot of fun, we played several different games and then at the end they held a drawing to give away all the games the kids played that night. All three of my youngins came home with a new game. We had to come home and play with daddy then, so this ended up being a really fun family night. And I can give all the credit to my inlaws for watching the boys for me. Thank You :)

I'm thankful for the ladies bible study I host each week. I enjoy my weekly encouragement and study of God's word. I am thankful for my choices God has given me and for all the blessing that have come about since becoming a Christian. All Glory to God for the wonderful family and friends I have.

I'll end on that good note.. God Bless

No comments: