Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My 8th Grader

Today is back to school.  First one to go is Tristin.. She has been super nervous because she is in the super accelerated classes this year.  Earth Space Science program.  I know she can do it.  We are so very proud of her.  As she went off for her first day of school today I had flashbacks of when I sent her to school for the first day of 1st grade (I home schooled preschool and kindergarten) and a smile entered my face knowing how much she has accomplished so far, and how much more there is for her to do in life.  Go t, Love Ya!!  May God be with you this year and bless you with lots of new knowledge..

And now for the Traditional First Day Photos, notice I make the kids make a sign with their grade so I don't have to guess years down the road what grade they were going into:

Mug Shot...lol
Silly Face
Notice the clarinet.  Marching Band practice tonight after school.

No comments: