Friday, July 22, 2011

This is my boys in 5 years... this is how I felt...

href="">

As I watched this video today I felt like I knew this little boy. His actions, his humming, his behaviors are almost identical to what I see at home on a daily basis. Seeing the progress he has made makes my efforts even more fueled.

Raising children with special needs is by no means easy, but it certainly contains more powerful reflections on just how easy we have it compared to them. How we take so much for granted and yet complain about it. Seeing my boys go through what they have to go through, all the doctors visits, therapies, behavior modifications from "professionals", and daily struggles to make people understand what they want... I have no right to complain about the price of tea in China.

No comments: