Saturday, March 12, 2011

Very Informative Blog on Inclusion for all my DS Family

Tom and I have decided to hold the boys out another year from kindergarten. Why fix whats not broken is what I think. They are making fantastic progress with what we are doing with them right now and I want to continue on that path another year. Yet the topic of inclusion and transition is always so interesting and important for me to learn about. Not only as a parent of children with special needs, but also as the Executive Director of The Arc of Jefferson County.

It has been my privilege to get to know some wonderful parents online and share our concerns and experiences with on another to help us all grow in confidence, strength, and passion about how we would like our children educated.

This is an amazingly informative post from a fellow mom and I wanted to share it with anyone interested.

Click here to goto Our Perfectly Imperfect Life Blog

No comments: