Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Great News for The Arc

I had the priviledge of meeting Lauren Potter back in November at The Arc's National Convention.  I even got my photo with her:





Today on The Arc of United States blog, they announced that Lauren has agreed to be our spokesperson for The Arc in May on their upcoming reveal of The Arc FINDS study.  What a cool selection on the part of The Arc for a spokes person.  If you do not know who Lauren Potter is, she is one of the cheerleader stars on the hit tv show GLEE.  She plays such a cute role.  I honestly never watched the show before convention, but now I try to catch it each week.

You can read The Arc's Blog entry>>HERE<<:

Can't wait for May 10th to hear the results of the study.  What an exciting year for The Arc with their new brand look and the growth they are experiencing,  I am so glad to be a small part of this in our little ole neck of the woods :)

1 comment:

David Kennedy said...

Thanks so much for your excitement, and for spreading the word, Stacy. We appreciate it!