Saturday, February 6, 2010

Caleb's Cuteness....

On cold snowy days when there is not much else to do, what a good time to get out the camera :)   I should have titled this OH NO time to wash the windows, but I thought the whole thing was so cute I better not scare anyone away from reading this...

We recently got some new furniture, a sectional, due to the size of it there is only one way to put it in our living room.  Unfortunately, we knew that because the couch is right under our bay window the twins, the cat, the dogs, and who knows who else will end up in the window sill.  Its to tempting not to at least try.  For this reason I have removed all the plants (after one was thrown and dumped on the couch), knick knacks, and any decorations I used to put into the windowsill to make room for the bodies I knew were going to be there.

Today I come into the living room to find Mr. Caleb sitting up there LICKING the window and then drawing in his slobber...UGH!!!!  Disgusting..but cute.

Catching him in the action:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WHAT???
Photobucket

Ok I know I'm CUTE!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: