Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Calendar Boys Smiling Down on Me This Month

Each year I am excited to get the boys beautiful faces into the Down Syndrome Association of Pittsburgh calendar.  Our first shoot was in 2008 and we have done this every year now but one.  I think its a great way to track the boys progress and their changes in looks in a fun and keepsake kinda way.  What made me think to blog about this today is that I peeked at my calendar hanging on the wall this morning and got a big smile on my face seeing my two cuties on this months photo page smiling back at me.

I went to the drawer of calendars to search for my favorite photo of the twins to compare.. it was a BIG AWWWWWWW moment for me so I wanted to share it with my readers.  The twins will be 7 in less than two weeks now. They have grown and developed personalities that make them so different, but they are still so identical and I love dressing them the same.  Often I find it harder for me to tell them apart in photographs than in person.  Sometimes I seriously have to stare at a photo for a few minutes until I am certain of which boy it is, but I think that makes it fun.

Here is the 2012 Calendar that I am enjoying this month:





And here is Caleb and Isaac's first calendar appearance. This photo is by far my favorite of all time of them.. I love it.. And just so I don't get into any trouble posting them to my blog I want to acknowledge the photographer who makes these calendars possible.  Alicia's Photography does a fantastic job with these kids.  Alicia makes the photos fun and she has a great eye for making the photo just right.  



The boys wore their Pittsburgh Pirate shirts for the 2013 calendar.  Hopefully that will boost their season next year ;)

Go ahead, tell me how cute my twins are!!!!

No comments: