Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New School Year Has Begun

Today the kiddo's started back to school again.  They were all actually looking forward to it and ready to go this morning with much anticipation of seeing their friends and seeing who's new in their classrooms.  Tristin is no longer a "newbie" at the Middle School so she was much more confident heading off this year verses last.  She was however not corporating with mom today to get her 1st day of school photo taken.  Its a tradition for the kids to make a sign with the grade they are going into (mostly so I can remember myself) and hold it for photos the first day. So..... since she didn't want to corporate with me I'm posting her silly photo on here too...See I'll getcha back girl  LOL!!!
Photobucket
And here's her sign:
Photobucket
Camille, there's never any need to beg her for a photo.  I actually have SEVERAL poses of her:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Elijah:
Photobucket
And the traditional, act like you love your sibling photo:
Photobucket

No comments: