Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twin's first day of School Photos

Oh Geesh, I was looking through my photos this morning and realized I never posted the twins first day. I couldn't resist dressing them almost the same. The teachers discourage it cause its hard to tell them apart, but both boys TSS workers get to accompany them to this preschool and they can tell them apart, so I did it anyway :)

This was some TV time before school
Photobucket
Photobucket
Colleen and Caleb
Photobucket
Johnny and Issac
Photobucket
In front of the school building:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The teachers have all said they are very plesantley surprised at how well they are doing in the classroom setting. Up until now we have had all home services. Due to their low immunities we were able to keep them in home services past the age of 3. That was a great blessing to us as we only had one hospital stay this year in April. Now we're in school and cold and flu season is just around the corner and I'm a nervous wreck....

I have to say though. I am one proud mama!!!

No comments: