Monday, September 13, 2010

Where's My Glasses???? and a Caleb Update

I jumped into the shower this morning before I had to get the other kiddos off today.  When I got out I was looking around for my glasses (knowing I had them on when I went into the bathroom) and couldn't find them anywhere.. Hummmm??? Well, I planned on wearing my contacts anyhow so I put them on and went about getting ready.  When I stepped out of the bathroom this is what I found:

Now talk about a huge belly laugh I experienced seeing this beautiful face :D

How did he get the glasses you might ask?? His brother Isaac came in and got them for him because they were watching a Yo Gabba Gabba show about wearing your glasses....  These kiddos are so smart!!!

While I have his beautiful face on here I'll give you a Caleb update:
Caleb had his SPICA cast removed on Friday August 20th.  That has been about 3 1/2 weeks ago now and he is still not walking.  He has started aqua therapy to strengthen his leg and to give him some confidence to use it again.  He IS crawling, but most of the time he still gets around by butt scooting.  We were told to expect his healing time to be at least that of which the cast was on.. The cast was on for 8 weeks.... He still has a long road ahead yet.. But he's doing is all with a sense of humor and a smile on his face.

LOVE HIM!!!

No comments: