Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oh Pickle Juice!!!

The girls love to get their brother, and sometimes its hard for me (as the responsible adult) not to get a huge laugh out of what they did. This is especially the case when they take photos and we have proof....lol

My girls both like to drink the pickle juice out of the dill pickle jar. I used to do this too when I was a kid, but can't really tolerate it now. Anyway, Elijah saw a glass of Mountain Dew, or so he thought, on the counter and decided to drink it. The girls just happened to have the camera ready to go, knowing their brother never asks who's drink is sitting on the table and if he can have a drink of it. It was very comical and I thought I would share. He must have been very thirsty cause he slugged it right down.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Oh this still give me a chuckle.... Darned sisters!!!

No comments: