Thursday, November 13, 2014

Homemade Soap Product List

One of my favorite hobbies is making homemade soap.  I have bought homemade soap for years and prefer it very much so to the commercial bar soaps full of preservative chemicals.

I have been making my own laundry soap and cleaners for about four years now.  I added the homemade soap to my list a little more than a year ago, so far its my favorite ME time that I have.

I updated my soap blog with a product list after many requests so I thought I may as well share it on the family blog as well.

Take a peek:

Stacy's Soap Suds

So what are your favorite scents?  Are there any scents you would like me to try?  Still have some holiday scent ideas I will be trying soon.  Like Peppermint Swirl, Minty Vanilla, Mocha Mint, open to try anything.  I LOVE me some fresh wonderful smells!!!

No comments: